Media Bias

TigerinBham

In the last AP Poll released, a whopping 0 voters on Big 12 states selected Oklahoma as #3. 7 voters in SEC states( 1 in Alabama) voted Auburn #3. 2 more in neighboring North Carolina voted Auburn #3. You can't tell me that people for the most part vote for their regional teams. Why doesn't the southern voters do the same thing? Just beacuse you live in an SEC state doesn't mean you have to vote SEC, but I find it odd that Big 12 writers voted for the Big 12

I would be happy with them voting us #2...and they all could have. Maybe not #1 but I think #2 would have been just as good.

DT,

I really believe that it has something to do with loyalty to certain programs within our conference. I truly believe that these people think they are helping their own program by not giving AU the vote. Let's face it..........AU is already having a good recruiting year......a NC would only have improved it.......Does jealousy ring a bell?

Ok, I saw the voting list after I read this post and I'm even more confused now.

We have a couple of jackasses out of Hunstville and somewhere in Mississippi voting Auburn #3 but then we have some dude way out in Wyoming voting us #1. WTF?? Shady shady stuff...I don't even want to know how the coaches poll went down. I'm sure Cal would like nothing of it too.

God love the BCS!

It is all due to the fact that Auburn is moving in a direction that the rest of the conference envies. Bama, Ga, LSU, Ole Miss, Tenn. and the rest of the conference is somewhat jealous!

Who voted all 3 teams #1? That was classy. Think it was Fulmer with his comment after the game? Imagine if everyone had did that - that'd be awesome.

Who voted all 3 teams #1? That was classy. Think it was Fulmer with his comment after the game? Imagine if everyone had did that - that'd be awesome.

i heard that joe paterno voted all 3 #1. You think no class fat A** piece of sh** unethical phil fulmer would do that. He probably voted us #3

129934[/snapback]

you can be more open if you like. you don't have to hold everything back.

Archived