Jason Campbell SEC Player of the Year

TigerDevil

Bryan Matthews of Auburnsports.com is reporting Campbell will be named SEC POY. Congrats to Jason for having one hellva season.

Thats a big turn around from all the heat he got from some of the AU fans last year.

Good Job #17

Jason Campbell just had the best year ever put together by an Auburn quarterback. Of course, I only go back to Bobby Freeman. I am a huge Pat Sullivan fan, but Jason has eclipsed him this year. I am now a huge Jason Campbell fan as well. Congratulations to Jason - it is totally obvious that he is the Player of the Year in the SEC. :cheer:

Jason Campbell just had the best year ever put together by an Auburn quarterback.  Of course, I only go back to Bobby Freeman.  I am a huge Pat Sullivan fan, but Jason has eclipsed him this year.  I am now a huge Jason Campbell fan as well.  Congratulations to Jason - it is totally obvious that he is the Player of the Year in the SEC. :cheer:

130252[/snapback]

Ah yes, Bobby Freeman.......and Vince Dooley, Joe Childress, etc. Nice memories of another era :D

But I digress. It's Jason's time to shine. Congrats to Jason and thanks for sticking with Aubuen even when some fans didn't stick with you :D

I couldn't be happier for the guy. I have come down hard on him before in the past but he sure made an idiot out of me after this year.

Congrats Jason! You deserve it! :au:

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Auburn's entire backfield and Marcus McNeill are All-SEC First team offense. Nice!

SECSports.com

However, uat's Darby was left off the list, which is unfortunate because he's better than Fason and Norwood. Darby had the second highest yards in the SEC and he did it while starting only 8 games I think.

Archived