Here's another one

Tiger Al

President George W. Bush’s staff played more of a role in the “Mission Accomplished” sign that hung on the carrier Abraham Lincoln than the president suggested yesterday in a Rose Garden press conference.

Bush declared the end of major combat operations in Iraq from the Lincoln’s deck on May 1. Since then about 215 American troops have been killed in action and hundreds more wounded.

Of course, he's probably just surrounded himself with a staff that likes to make him look foolish.

Army Times

You're getting closer w/ this one, TA...

i heard about this from an anti-bushie friend of mine yesterday at lunch.

this rivals clinton's walk on the beach and finding those rocks there to shape into a cross....

I agree, this nonsense has to stop of whooing the American public. Just tell us the truth without playing games. I mean that is just pathetic. "Make me look good, put a sign up that says 'Mission Accomplished.'" I mean does anyone buy this stuff. Ugh!!!

So what! Are libs really complaining about a banner behind the president at a speaking engagement. Who cares? Find real stuff to complain about.

it appears they are.

its interesting the level of hatred and discontent they feel toward this president...much like repubs felt toward clinton for 8 yrs....

a politician staged a photo op. call the police! :roll:

Archived