gattis

gabe_96

Do I have to be a woman or a minority race to be offended? I think not. He offended me as an Auburn grad and that's probably the worst thing you can do to me :D  :D  :D

I might add that my wife is a grad of Oregon St. and is not into football or the Auburn-bama thing like most of us are. I let her read the Gattis article without saying a word or giving her any background. She thought it was arrogant and unprofessional and said if she were his boss she would fire him. Now would you like to argue with a Beaver?  :poke:

131227[/snapback]

i did say he offended au fans in my post ( and don't get me wrong i'm a fan just as much as anyone on this board); however, i feel this may have developed in to something more trival. no you don't have to be woman, brown, jewish, or etc.. to be offended by someone. i also don't recall football affilation being in discrimentory listings. i just think from certain responses this has gone to far when individuals go behind the scenes to spread rummors in order to get him fired. he offended me as an au fan for not voting the way i or others wanted him to vote. he didn't vote against auburn maliciously. he voted consciencely like 64 of his peers. yeah, personnelly i would have liked a different tounge to write the editioral but the guy has a right to express his feelings, isn't this america.

i'm agreeing with you from au fan side but not a society side.

p.s. proud tiger, on the lighter side, i would not want those choppers gnawing at my knees. i have plenty of beavers in my office.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived