I'm so tired...

WarEagleATL

Why is it that everyone with no association with the SEC says that the SEC had a down year? That we (SEC) weren't that strong this year. I know I look at the SEC and think otherwise (rose colored glasses) but am I looking at it wrong? Are we having a down year? I'm tired of this BS. PLEASE let's beat the living he$$ out of VT and put this to an end! Come on Tommy! No more Mr. Niceguy. Run up the score. :angry::angry::angry:

Why is it that everyone with no association with the SEC says that the SEC had a down year?  That we (SEC) weren't that strong this year.  I know I look at the SEC and think otherwise (rose colored glasses) but am I looking at it wrong?  Are we having a down year?  I'm tired of this BS.  PLEASE let's beat the living he$$ out of VT and put this to an end!  Come on Tommy!  No more Mr. Niceguy.  Run up the score.     :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

131532[/snapback]

Yes, the SEC is having a down year. And it is still the best conference in the country. The only conference with three teams in the top 15. Including what has been called a "mediocre" TN team, which still would have been in the 10 if AU hadn't beaten so bad the first time.

*to clarify, I know the SEC has 4 teams in the top 15, but no other conference has even 3.

Archived