Military Appreciation Texas A&M

rbrigby

We have scheduled Texas A&M for our last two Military Appreciation Games (weekend before Veterans Day). We have given up more than 100 pts in those games and have two loses. Can we PLEASE quit scheduling Texas A&M for our Military Appreciation Day? Just an observation I had.

Well I don't think Military Appreciation had anything to do with us giving up 63 in 2012. Pretty sure that was just standard that year.

As for why, it makes sense. Aggies have a long military history and it's pretty cool/respectful to do that.

Well I don't think Military Appreciation had anything to do with us giving up 63 in 2012. Pretty sure that was just standard that year.

As for why, it makes sense. Aggies have a long military history and it's pretty cool/respectful to do that.

I did not get their whole band thing though. Just marching in squares and too much talking during it. Still wish they and Missouri were not in the SEC. Anyway, so proud of our AU veterans and anyone who defends this country. Wanted to see the tank but internet was not working i guess it was jammed so I never knew where to find the tank. Btw, I STILL cannot get service in the stadium to listen to Rod & Stan on my phone. I thought it was going to be upgraded.

Archived