Auburn vs. Xavier - Game 3

Soft tossing lefty on the mound for Xavier. Looks like batting practice for the Auburn hitters. 6 hits (3 doubles) to this point in the bottom of the first.

5-1 Auburn still hitting with two outs in the first. Looks like everybody might play today. Awesome day to laugh and cut up at the baseball field.

Just make sure you take care of business.

Wingenter really laboring to get outs. Loads the bases again in the top of the second without giving up any runs. He has thrown 64 pitches in two innings.

SIXTY-FOUR.

Very very sparse crowd today. EDIT There are more people there than I gave credit for. I would call it a decent crowd for a Sunday non-conference game.

http://espn.go.com/w...unchPlayer/true

It's being shown there.

We just scored again....6-1 going to top of 4.

Just kind of scrolling through the schedule, it looks like every game will be on SECN or WatchESPN.

Very very sparse crowd today. EDIT There are more people there than I gave credit for. I would call it a decent crowd for a Sunday non-conference game.

http://espn.go.com/w...unchPlayer/true

It's being shown there.

We just scored again....6-1 going to top of 4.

Just kind of scrolling through the schedule, it looks like every game will be on SECN or WatchESPN.

This is where we get the full benefit of the SEC Network. Most of the softball games are on as well. We've never had this much coverage for these sports before now.

Wow, we are flirting with disaster. Allowing lots of base runners in just about every inning. Somebody needs to take control on the mound.

6-2 going to the bottom of the fifth.

Haecker grounds between second and first...cut off by the first baseman, haecker beats the throw and is safe and a run scores. 9-2 runners on 1st and 3rd. 2 outs.

Cody Nulph is really good. Wow.

Nulph is 4 for 4 and has 3 very impressive plays in the field today. I'd say player of the game awards may be in order if score stays such.

In the field and at the plate.

Defense on the left side of the IF is looking pretty solid this year. Very nice plays by Polston ...back to back.

Archived