Early 2016 Class Projection

CameronCrazy

Even IF Nate Myers Craig ends up signing with FSU, I can see us flipping 1 or 2 recruits from FSU, Florida and UAT.

Why do you have us with just 2 RB WR's & 1 RB in the 2016 class? I see us with at least 2 WR's & 2 RB's for 2016.

We may just take Miller this year and wait for next year if Holyfield does not commit to us. Next years class is loaded with Rbs and we are in good shape with some 5 star talents including the kid from Alabama.

KN's July 2016 Class Prediction puts Auburn around 292 points which would have been good for #3 last year. I don't believe that any of his predictions are a stretch. But there are some important guys that we need to start landing to build this class. Those names include Tre Lamar, Antwuan Jackson, Antonneus Clayton, and Garett Bolles.

KN's July 2016 Class Prediction puts Auburn around 292 points which would have been good for #3 last year. I don't believe that any of his predictions are a stretch. But there are some important guys that we need to start landing to build this class. Those names include Tre Lamar, Antwuan Jackson, Antonneus Clayton, and Garett Bolles.

All of which will eventually be apart of this class. 2016 can be special.

Archived