Pregame Video

AUJenny3D

The only link on the AU website to the pregame video is the new video after we won the SEC championship that I can find. It is great, but I was wanting the pregame video from the rest of the season about how Auburn Will Rise In 2004. I coulnd't find it on the Media Page on aunation nor the AU website. Does anyone have any ideas of where I can still see it??!?

I have it, but i don't knw how to get it to you. I guess i could e-mail it. it's not that big. Give your e-mail and i'll try and send it. I am stuck with a dial-up connection while i'm home for the holidays, so i might not be able to get it to work, but i'll try

I have it, but i don't knw how to get it to you.  I guess i could e-mail it.  it's not that big.  Give your e-mail and i'll try and send it.  I am stuck with a dial-up connection while i'm home for the holidays, so i might not be able to get it to work, but i'll try

134954[/snapback]

That would be amazing!!! My email is jmccutie@yahoo.com. I would appreciate it so much. Thank you!!!

War Eagle! :D

Try www.aubaseball.net/video . They had it on there the last time I checked.

:D  :au:

134971[/snapback]

When I tried this website, it said there was an error, and this site was forbidden, that I was not allowed to access this page. Thank you though!! I appreciate the effort. I just don't understand why the AU site doesn't have both up. I really want the first one as well as the newer one! :D

Thanks again though...War Eagle!!

Archived