Dean a 'Bama Fan

rexbo

... I don't think it was said maliciously....

i wholeheartedly agree.

i think he genuinely thought he was making a statement that would help him in the upcoming elections.

in fact, i think that kerry & geph's reaction is an opportunity for dean to zing them back.

their reaction pretty much alienates them from the voters dean seems to be courting...

yet, i'm not sure any of the 3 have much of a chance in the deep south unless they align themselves w/ one of the southern candidates... could that be what edwards is looking for... a VP slot? clark??

There were rumors a while back that a Dean/Clark ticket was in the making and it may well be. I like John Edwards and I'd be interested in your opinion of him and his work.

I don't know if you saw the last Democratic debate, but there was one part with Edwards that I loved. He was either talking about his health care plan or his education plan and he said "...and in my _______ plan, I've actually written it down,..." I just thought it was so funny that he wanted us to know that he'd "actually written it down!"

What's funny about this is that the pick-up drivers, both with Confederate and American flags, are not going to vote for Dean.  They will never agree with Dean's policy of sitting around a table in Paris and negotiating with Osama and Saddam.

As opposed to having our troops sit around occupying a country and allowing terrorists to pick 'em off daily in a war that never had anything to do with terrorists before our invasion?

Archived