Youth Movement on Defense

StatTiger

Tray Matthews' tackling fundamentals come and go. He tends to leave his feet when trying to make a tackle instead of driving thru the ballcarrier. That's how he got hurt against Louisville and how he got tnrown like a ragdoll by Fournette. That being said, when healthy he's a damn good football player but he didn't look 100% against LSU.

It'll be good in the long run. Playing True Freshman now will pay dividends later.

Bingo

That was my issue for putting in Sean at QB Saturday. There was no way we were coming back and Jeremy was struggling. We have to get a spark from somewhere and build on it.

The young players need more playing time,they are out playing seniors like Frost.Who could not get off a block to save his own life.

It'll be good in the long run. Playing True Freshman now will pay dividends later.

Bingo

That was my issue for putting in Sean at QB Saturday. There was no way we were coming back and Jeremy was struggling. We have to get a spark from somewhere and build on it.

Not a good situation to put a RSF into a game. Trailing by 24 on the road against LSU would have likely crushed his confidence. I doubt he took very many reps in prep for LSU. This week will be different.

Bingo

Not a good situation to put a RSF into a game. Trailing by 24 on the road against LSU would have likely crushed his confidence. I doubt he took very many reps in prep for LSU. This week will be different.

Are you saying White will play this week?

Archived