Caption time

Erik81

194190.jpg

"It appears that the bear has been dead so long that his head has shrunk and petrified"

194190.jpg

"According to this fossil discovered outside of Tuberville-Denny Stadium our scientists estimate that the "bear" lived sometime during the early Jurassic Period"

194190.jpg

"On 19 November I will let Mike Shula see and touch this trophy. That is as close as he will ever get to it. "

:big:

z%20a%20shula.jpg

"Man I hope they don't fire me before I can win that award!" :(

194190.jpg

Wonder how much this will go for on ebay?

194190.jpg

With my raise, I wonder if I can have it melted down and turned into the Shug Jordan coach of the year trophy.

194190.jpg

Good thing Mike Price didn't get it, don't know if it would fit in Destiny's doublewide.

194190.jpg

Good thing Mike Price didn't get it, don't know if it would fit in Destiny's doublewide.

BBWWAAAHAAHAAAA........You're talkin' about the Doublewide outside Tuberville-Denny Stadium? Man, I thought that was a Porta John........Same Difference. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

194190.jpg

"On 19 November I will let Mike Shula see and touch this trophy.  That is as close as he will ever get to it. "

:big:

z%20a%20shula.jpg

"Man I hope they don't fire me before I can win that award!"  :(

138565[/snapback]

You have Shula's caption slightly wrong. It should read

Shula: Mother $#%*$#$$, Son of a #$%(*,...

You have Shula's caption slightly wrong.  It should read

Shula: Mother $#%*$#$$, Son of a #$%(*,...

Yea, $%^@ #@$% Suckin' Piece of $^%&, That's a Bull*(&$ Call, How can that be a $%^@ Holdin' Call........WAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:bawling::cry3: :help: :violin::violin:

Archived