Stat of Interest, from Finebaum yesterday.

DKW 86

If I heard this right: "There has only been two years in the last ten that both teams entered the Iron Bowl with winning records."

Is this right? :headscratch:

Man, that says a lot about both teams to me.

Well this year both had winning records. In 2002 both had winning records. That's as far back as I have been in Auburn, but I'm sure they both had winning records at one other point since 1994.

No,, very inaccurate. Entering the iron bowl, this past year au was 10-0, bamawas 6-4,,, in 2002 bama was 9-2 auburn was 7-4: in 1996 auburn 7-3 bama 8-2, in 95 auburn 7-3 bama 8-2 in 94 au 9-0-1 bama 10-0!! in 2003, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997 at least one team had a losing record entering the iron bowl!!

Quick answer, and it works for me....NEVER listen to the idiot's show EVER again! B)

It's truly amazing how many suckers there are in Alabama and neighboring states. Finebaum feeds off of AU and UA fans beauifully. And, if these same fans continue to play his game he'll always stir the pot, constantly. What if people would just stop calling in? Or better yet, what if people wouldn't tune into his show at all? :thumbsup:

Well, there doesnt seem to be much on the show lately but :ua: fans anyway. He hasnt gotten an interview etc from :au: since before the bowl game. No CTT etc.

I think it is driving him crazy that :au: folks could really careless about him. I listen for several reasons but mainly for discussion on this board. You cannot discuss, or correct, what you have never heard.

Why has Shane not been calling?  Have him and Finebaum divorced?

140083[/snapback]

Yes...Shane has moved in with Phyllis...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Why has Shane not been calling?  Have him and Finebaum divorced?

140083[/snapback]

Yes...Shane has moved in with Phyllis...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

140090[/snapback]

I thought Phyliss was his mother and Jim from Tuscaloosa was his Dad? :big::big:

I was on Tiger Transit yesterday on my way to school and heard a voice over the radio. I said tomyself, "man, that woman sounds like Phyllis... odd." The next time I got on Tiger Transit to go home - who was my operator? A "Ms. Phyllis" ... scary

Archived