SEC Inside

boisnumber1

2 hours ago, Charleston Tiger said:

Was curious how those go, hadn't watched one. Any idea if/when it'd be re-broadcast?

Not sure this is true, but perhaps you can search the WatchESPN App, and if available, re-watch the episode. That is how I catch up on things I missed the first time around.

Does it show both teams or is it just focused on one team's prep? From the commercial I figured it was an Ole Miss version of "Hard Knocks" for a week. If it touched on our program as well I'll definitely watch it.

8 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Does it show both teams or is it just focused on one team's prep? From the commercial I figured it was an Ole Miss version of "Hard Knocks" for a week. If it touched on our program as well I'll definitely watch it.

Yes it was from the Ole Miss point of view, I guess you would say, but it was still a good watch. The game footage shows both team's highlights so to speak. There was no interjecting of opinions etc so I enjoyed it. Plus it was 30 min long so they do not drag it out. I just stumbled across it more or less.  Just seemed to be much more well done than anything I've seen on SEC Network - maybe no talking head idiots has a lot to do with that perception.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Yes it was from the Ole Miss point of view, I guess you would say, but it was still a good watch. There was no interjecting of opinions etc so I enjoyed it. Plus it was 30 min long so they do not drag it out. I just stumbled across it more or less

Nice. Thanks for the info. Do they usually do one for every team during the season? We haven't had ours if that's the case.. In 2013 they did our game right before TAMU, it was against a cupcake I believe. But I wasn't sure if they switched it up to include both teams. It was a really good watch back in '13.

I guess you could say I'm into reality TV when it's Hard Knocks, The Association (The NBA version of this style show on NBA TV), and SEC Inside lol

Just now, Tiger said:

Nice. Thanks for the info. Do they usually do one for every team during the season? We haven't had ours if that's the case.. In 2013 they did our game right before TAMU, it was against a cupcake I believe. But I wasn't sure if they switched it up to include both teams. It was a really good watch back in '13.

I guess you could say I'm into reality TV when it's Hard Knocks, The Association (The NBA version of this style show on NBA TV), and SEC Inside lol

I would think they would include all teams, but I really don't know. I actually liked it being from ole miss perspective - knowing AU won lol One thing about it to me...Freeze seemed like a fake to me, or at least some of his comments seemed planned/rehearsed. Was just the feeling I got though, not really based on anything.

19 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

I would think they would include all teams, but I really don't know. I actually liked it being from ole miss perspective - knowing AU won lol One thing about it to me...Freeze seemed like a fake to me, or at least some of his comments seemed planned/rehearsed. Was just the feeling I got though, not really based on anything.

I hear ya. I'm sure there's a little bit of that considering the time they were filming the episode there usually isn't any cameras around so addressing the team and such he may change his tone or something. Just guessing over here really haha

Archived