2005 Schedules

DKW 86

Link

Moment of the Year

:lsu: Plays :uf: and :au: back to back weekends at home.

If they are tired, beat up, or injured after :uf: , Maybe :au: can get the win in Baton Rouge.

I honestly dont think LSU will be as good as everyone thinks this year. Ya, they got some WRs....you need a qb for that. I believe if anyone can stop Lsu's running game next year, and startle any qb they have under center...it would equal to a win.

As for us playing them right after florida....GOOD LUCK LSU! :lol::au:

Well its tough to better a 9-2 season. But they got AU at home, which will be key. I just don't see our boys going into Tiger Stadium and pulling one off. That will win the West for them. They may lose somewhere else, maybe even twice. But that means our boys would have to win out to even have a chance.

Well its tough to better a 9-2 season. But they got AU at home, which will be key. I just don't see our boys going into Tiger Stadium and pulling one off. That will win the West for them. They may lose somewhere else, maybe even twice. But that means our boys would have to win out to even have a chance.

150677[/snapback]

:thumbsup: to that Positive Post :blink: ........Geez, man. :poke:

After watching the last two scrimages I think that we will be able to run the ball very nicely with Kenny, Carl, and Tre. And it looks like Bradon Cox will be the man in charge at QB. His arm looks a little stronger than it did in the season.

???? marks: Corner Backs and the safety spots on D

???? marks: How quick can these guys learn a more diverse offense than we had last season. More wrinkles have been added to create a more confused Defense.

LSU will lose to Auburn in the Valley next year, but can we beat UGA in Athens? That game, as well as the Bama game, will make or break our return to the SEC Championship game.

150677[/snapback]

:thumbsup: to that Positive Post :blink: ........Geez, man. :poke:

150685[/snapback]

OOoooo yea... my badd... I guess I should just get my hopes up for another undefeated season. Geez man... be realistic for once. I predicted an undefeated season this past year while most were talkin "10-1 or 9-2... 8-3 most likely" and had enough balls to post my predictions at work throughout the entire semester on my white board. I also had Jason Campbell for Heisman in the preseason. So don't give me "positive" crap because I am positive, but I'm also a realist. 10-1 or 9-2 season is being positive AND realistic. Saying we will go into Tiger Stadium and win and go undefeated is positive, but unrealistic. Possible... but unrealistic. And BTW... it's just my opinion. If you think we will go undefeated or win in Tiger Stadium or win the SEC West - feel free to express your opinion, I won't badger ya.

I seriously think that we have as good, if not better, chance to win the SEC once again.......Think about it.

Georgia: Has DJ at QB and no Odell, Thomas Davis, or Pollack.

Tenn: Still doesn't have a QB and they don't have Mr. Kevin Burnett.

Florida: Has a Killer QB in Leak but with the New offense coming in it'll take him and the rest of the offense at least 2 or 3 games to somewhat gel, also they don't have Channing Crowder on defense.

LSU: Also, doesn't have a QB and again, a brand new offense.

bammer: need I say more?

USC: Definately doesn't have the type of QB that the Ol' Ball Coach needs in his offense, and Spurrier is weeding them out, which right now is bad since he's cutting nearly the entire team.

Auburn: Right now doesn't have a bonifide starter at QB, and we're replacing the Best one/two combo to Ever come out of College football. But, like what Coach Borges said during the Spring last year, when watching our backup RBs out there, "Carnell and Ronnie are better than these guys.......Wow?" That, by the way, was the "quote" of the Spring last year.

Ole Piss: again, need I say more?

Miss St.: Still ain't there, yet.

Vandy: Will never be there, ever.

Kentucky: Has a great Basketball team.

So, right now........things look pretty open, atleast to me.

LSU doesnt have a QB? I thought he did a pretty good job this year when he played.

Florida I think has one of the best chances.

Tennessee doesnt have a QB? They're boys will be fine at QB.

UGA... yea they might be down - but that's what they said about Auburn.

Alabama... don't count them out... I still think they will handle their own. But we'll see

Teams like UGA and LSU have enough talent that they don't necessarily need a good QB to win big games. UGA lost alot of talent, but you know they have alot of talent waiting in the wings.

we lost more talent than UGA did. They will be fine. DJ isn't great but there is a reason they've been keeping him there and not letting him go.

LSU is gonna be very tough. They have a lot of very good players and Russell isn't a bad QB. He also has a lot more experience than Cox does, so as of now we really don't have a QB and LSU is better off in that situation.

Bama is gonna be good. The D was solid last season and if they can stay healthy, they will compete in the West.

Tenn has Riggs Jr. who will be awesome this season. Ainge has a pretty good arm and will be better. The D may hold them back again.

UF has a new coach, which may or may not help. Zook could never really get his players to use all their talent. Leak is awesome but losing Fason hurts them.

Auburn lost as much talent as any team in the nation. I know we have some good backups but they are very unproven, and that makes this coming season hard to predict. It really comes down to QB and the rest of the offensive play. We do have a somewhat favorable schedule, even though I hate how we open up. Playing all those games at home at the beginning may help the new players adjust. We also only have to play one of the big three from the East.

Auburn lost NFL talent on both sides of the ball. We also lost the best defensive coordinator in the country. I think at this point having an optimistic, yet realistic, outlook would be a wise move in my opinion. I.E., I'm not expecting us to do anything close to what we did last year. We're going to lose a couple of games this year guys, count on it.

Again, optimistic, but realistic at the same time. :thumbsup:

150677[/snapback]

BOOOOO, bad negative post! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

All I know is that 2004 solidified even more my love for Auburn. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to witness that. I just can't wait to get into Jordan-Hare on Saturday, much less this fall. 2005 is going to be a tough year, with a lot of promising teams in the SEC. Whether we go 13-0 again or any other record, I will just count myself one of the 87,451 luckiest people in the world that get to be at every game at JHS and watch CTT lead our boys in another season.

I believe whoever wins the :lsu: / :au: game will win the SEC title. Both LSU and us have many question marks at this point, but both will have great defenses which will allow the offenses a little time to figure it out.

I think if Perrilloux is their starting QB - they won't be the strong team I'm expecting them to have. LSU lost all the defensive players that scared me (Spears, Webster, one or two more), so I think we have a good chance of going in there and getting it done. But they will still be good so it will be a good fight.

UF - no defense last year and this year they don't have Crowder

UT - defensive struggles last year, lost Allen and Burnett and still depending on young DB's

UGA - Lost a lot of talent and experience on both sides of the ball, but I'm still expecting them to be strong

I see UGA out of the east and the winner of LSU/AU out of the west.

I don't see back to back undefeated seasons, but I'll cross my fingers.

Archived