Should we all be day trading right now?

HVAU

It almost seems intentional, the good news/bad news cycle that seems to prevail with this administration.  One day Trump is winning in taxes, NK, China, the NAFTA and Eurozone negotiations.  The markets rally and the bulls rush in.  A few days later chaos and incompetence return.  Factories are moving overseas, NK is off the table, a China is again uncertain, tariffs are impacting middle America and our allies are feeling like the word of the US doesn't mean much.  The markets tank and the bears lumber in again.

I haven't been playing the day trade game since 2007, and even then I didn't play it well.  But it looks like tiddlywinks right now, almost like it's a get rich quick scheme.

3 hours ago, HVAU said:

It almost seems intentional, the good news/bad news cycle that seems to prevail with this administration.  One day Trump is winning in taxes, NK, China, the NAFTA and Eurozone negotiations.  The markets rally and the bulls rush in.  A few days later chaos and incompetence return.  Factories are moving overseas, NK is off the table, a China is again uncertain, tariffs are impacting middle America and our allies are feeling like the word of the US doesn't mean much.  The markets tank and the bears lumber in again.

I haven't been playing the day trade game since 2007, and even then I didn't play it well.  But it looks like tiddlywinks right now, almost like it's a get rich quick scheme.

Just find one or two stocks you really get to know well. You don't have to day trade but buy and sell the stock(s) on cycles and sell out of the money call options. I have made over $300k in the past year and 1/2 on one stock......Apple (APPL). Could have done the same thing with Invidia (NVDA) as a relative did.

Archived