Final reply to locked thread

TigerRagAndrew

If my husband acted the way you do on the internet there is no way I would have,

1. Married you

2. Had a child with you

I am 24 and currently preganant with my first child and already I feel like I need to set a good example and the way you speak I hope you don't talk that way around your son.  I still think it is silly that you feel the need to lay in wait until someone says something bad about your team AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hell if I did that I would be writng the Atlanta Jornal Constitution and calling all Atlanta sports shows every day all day.  But I don't have that kind of time and don't really care what they think about my team, my people or my school.  I love Auburn but I don't go lurk on my rivals board just waiting to jump at the chance to cuss at someone.

153702[/snapback]

My wife doesn't know about what I say to people on the internet. Of course I don't use this type of language around my son, that's ludicrous to even think that.

I'll admit that I've gotten pretty pissed off today and said some stupid things, but I will continue to respond in kind when ignorance of LSU shows forth.

TitanTiger: Noticed you haven't posted on TF.com in a while ;)

How in the world can IGNORANCE and lsWHO NOT be connected in ANY conversation? :big::poke:

p.s. The mods here are fair, BUT, they do have their limits. I would not try and find out just how FAR TOO FAR is. B)

TitanTiger:  Noticed you haven't posted on TF.com in a while ;)

153708[/snapback]

No need to. Been too busy enjoying the 13-0 season amongst friends to bother rubbing your noses in it. ;)

Archived