The Matrix: Revolutions

Guest AuNuma1

Actually, yes, I just saw it this afternoon.

I enjoyed it much more than the second. Very good special effects and an ending I did not expect. They actually,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nawwwww I won't tell.

I liked it well enough to probably see it again, if I get another afternoon off.

I just got back from watching it.

I agree it was better than the second one. But to me that isn't saying much. A lot of cool and well done special effects, but it still kind of dragged. In my opinion the story isn't very exciting and hard to follow because there are a lot of dialog heavy scenes that just seem to go on forever. I'm not a science fiction fan, so that could be why I didn't enjoy the last 2 installments of the trilogy. The first one seemed to have more martial arts and more exciting choreography in the fight sequences.

With that said, I'm glad it has come to an end because I don't really feel like sitting through another one.

I thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd one although I thought it was a little thick on the plot. They could have at least slowed down the info flow in a couple of scenes. I'm looking forward to the 3rd one.

After watching Revolutions it made me realize how useless Reloaded was. They set you up with all this information that really doesn't have a pay off. Too bad I can't get back my $10 and the 2 and a half hours of my life that I wasted on Reloaded.

Wasn't impressed with it all. To many rip offs from other movies or legends.

To give an idea without spoiling, those who have seen it will recognize the parts Im sure:

Death Star trench run of Star Wars.

Ripley/Alien showdown in Aliens.

The departure of King Arthur

Wasn't impressed with it all. To many rip offs from other movies or legends.

To give an idea without spoiling, those who have seen it will recognize the parts Im sure:

Death Star trench run of Star Wars.

Ripley/Alien showdown in Aliens.

The departure of King Arthur

Don't forget:

Love Story :violin:

Transformers :roll:

I loved Reloaded and wasn't impressed with Revolutions. The car chase in Reloaded was frickin' awesome. The "action" in Revolutions was all in the "real" world. booooooooo

Archived