Malzahn Miss. State Presser

Auburn Kev

Man he sounds confident and relaxed instead of apathetic and dejected. I kinda feel like we might hang 50 on these punks!

Controlled active aggression is what I am reading about from the players and coaches.  I do not think this team will be intimidated by any team left on the schedule.  I think this team will be well prepared for each game the rest of the season.  What would be absolutely fun would be for this team to take Florida, LSU, Uga, and bammer to the woodshed. I think our defense will control each game left.

I see Gus having this same mindset especially against LSU.  It is time to go there and win.  LSU would be in a world of hurt of Burrow goes down.  If Bo has an injury, (God forbid), I think Joey could come in and do an admirable of running the offense. 

I watched this last night and though to myself. "This is THE BEST" press conference i've ever seen out of CGM"  It shows that he is capable of everything we want/expect out of him as our coach.   I love it,    his demeanor. his attitude.  Just seems so refreshing.   Like someone above said,   it contained alot less coach speak, and overall had alot more substance to it.

Archived