Coach Steele

auburn4ever

i like the way we relearned to tackle when boom was here last time. it seems we are going back to the old ways again. losing sux but if we whip them physically even in a loss it brought me comfort.

On 12/4/2020 at 6:14 AM, aubiefifty said:

i like the way we relearned to tackle when boom was here last time. it seems we are going back to the old ways again. losing sux but if we whip them physically even in a loss it brought me comfort.

Agree, our tackling for the previous few years seemed outstanding but was horrible last weekend and very evident when comparing both teams.   Not sure if it was athleticism showing but disappointing!    

I will also say their team looked great physically.   I wonder if their change in strength training has made that much a difference, from a physical appearance 

On 12/3/2020 at 5:08 PM, Win4AU said:

I wouldn’t mind Muschamp stomping and screaming on the sideline.  Gus slowed down the offense the way he wanted.  What about TRob?  

I do not want Muschamp back. Two stints is enough and his 1 year before the S.C. job was not very good. I think by 2022 we see a whole new staff with the possibility of a few holdovers, but not many. 

Archived