What is our offensive identity????

tigerman1186

A wonderful win last  night and kudos to all involved (coaches, players and support staff)...but I've wonder what is our offensive identity??? All we heard from spring through summer camp is we are going to be a 'downhill' running team....but after watching last night's game on TV, I didn't see us doing any 'downhill' running, but a lot of passing...passing...and more passing....it wasn't until the end of the game did we attempted any running at all....I don't care which one it is, but I'd like to know (if possible)...

2 minutes ago, tigerman1186 said:

A wonderful win last  night and kudos to all involved (coaches, players and support staff)...but I've wonder what is our offensive identity??? All we heard from spring through summer camp is we are going to be a 'downhill' running team....but after watching last night's game on TV, I didn't see us doing any 'downhill' running, but a lot of passing...passing...and more passing....it wasn't until the end of the game did we attempted any running at all....I don't care which one it is, but I'd like to know (if possible)...

You can’t run down hill when teams stack the box and your line is weaker at run block. However , it is clear to me that CBH likes a balanced team. Even when we overwhelmed are opponents he seemed to take a balanced approach. Currently , it is whatever the defense gives us.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1