Auburn vs Michigan Home-and-Home??

Fluffed

I've heard rumors that we're in talks to have a home-and-home series with Michigan for the 2006-2007 seasons. I don't have a link or anything like that, I'm just posting because I'm wondering if anyone can add information to my very limited knowledge on this subject. Or is this the first anyone has heard about it?

I've heard rumors that we're in talks to have a home-and-home series with Michigan for the 2006-2007 seasons. I don't have a link or anything like that, I'm just posting because I'm wondering if anyone can add information to my very limited knowledge on this subject. Or is this the first anyone has heard about it?

168145[/snapback]

I'm in the same boat as you.All I've heard is rumors also.

Is there a site with future Auburn schedules like that link with the Michigan schedules? I've looked before but can never find anything similar to that for AU.

I'd be suprised to see this happen. Big 10 schools have been reluctant to home and home with the SEC. They don't mind the SEC going there but don't wanna make the return trip.

I heard mention of this from family that worked at Auburn in the 90's. Maybe this will change and it would be cool.

Or if you don't believe me, just look at the amount of home/home SEC/Big 10 have done in the last 20 years.

nothing definite yet but talks are being held about us playing a home and home series with Michigan with us going to Ann Arbor in 2006 and them coming to Auburn in 2007. One problem is it requires some ajustment to the current schedules.

I thought that Jacobs said we aren't planning on any big name OOC opponents till after the 2006 season.

ITAT reports that any AU/Mich. rumors are just that....rumors.

nothing definite yet but talks are being held about us playing a home and home series with Michigan with us going to Ann Arbor in 2006 and them coming to Auburn in 2007. One problem is it requires some ajustment to the current schedules.

168217[/snapback]

Please see my new post and link. JJ said there are no talks, just rumors.

Archived