From ITAT Bama(h) in the bible...

DKW 86

Not meant as anything but humor...

Link

EZE 20 as posted on ITAT. I thought it kind of funny...

“...the children rebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes(NCAA rules), neither kept my judgments to do them....then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the wilderness. 22 Nevertheless I withdrew mine hand, and wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted in the sight of the heathen, in whose sight I brought them forth. 23 I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries; 24 Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols(Bear?)....I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire....that I might make them desolate.... Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day.

I remember a mention of uat in the Bible. Something about a place that you go to if "Unsaved". :D

Archived