NCs Honored at The White House

Proud Tiger

The NCs (and one MNC) in college sports were honored yesterday at The White House. Auburn was represented by our men's NC seim team. Their NC was won in the pool not in a poll :big::big:

USC was there as the MNC in FB. :moon:

What? No uat "gymnastics/basketball" "teams" there? :lol::lol::lol:

Included among the items presented to our President was a speedo which he said he would not wear, at least in public. Thanks goodness Bush rather than Clinton received this AU speedo... "I can only imagine".

WAR EAGLE

Included among the items presented to our President was a speedo which he said he would not wear, at least in public.  Thanks goodness Bush rather than Clinton received this AU speedo... "I can only imagine".

WAR EAGLE

168615[/snapback]

Yeah, it wouldn't cover up Clinton's............cigar :big::big::big:

Slickus Maximus would probably attempt to cover his NOSE with the speedos! :D

Bush is also going to meet with UGA's 3 NC teams (tied for most with UCLA) but I am not sure if its on the same day or not as ya'lls.

Congrats to uga Slink!

USC was there as the MNC in FB. :moon:

168597[/snapback]

Our players should have been there as well. I guess that going 13-0 in the SEC is not exactly tantamount to going 13-0 in the almighty Pac Ten. I'm glad that the White House has finally decided to honor the, cough cough, asterisk national champion Trojans.

I can hear president Bush now: "Congratulations on beating a weak defense who quit in the Orange Bowl after one quarter of football. Congratulations on playing in one of the worst conferences in football, beating up on pansies like UCLA and Stanford, and then not having to play in a conference championship game like everyone else. Congratulations Matt Leinart for racking up over 3,000 yards of total offense against defenses who give up on average of 500 yards per game, Chokelahoma included. What did those victory cigars taste like? Did they taste like the ones smoked by number 42 in this house?

Congratulations on being the media darlings out there on the left coast. After all, I have no idea what it's like to have the media kiss every inch of my white behind! Let me remind you, as long as you're the media favorites, you're beyond reproach. Just ask Bill Clinton, Sandy Burger, and Joe Wilson."

Of course, ESPN will probably have a 30 minute special on USC's White House visit at 6 P.M Eastern. The network will also mention Matt Leinart's childhood dyslexia at least a dozen times during the broadcast.

Archived