Why CNN sucks... Ladies & Gentlemen: Jeff Zucker

DKW 86

Why CNN sucks... Ladies & Gentlemen: Jeff Zucker 

So, while CNN finally got around to looking at Chris Cuomo and his sexual harassment/molestation of coworkers AND inappropriate behavior with his Brother's issues, Head CNN Dirtbag Jeff Zucker was at the same time setting the bar so f'in low for his employees that he can now be seen as leading by BAD EXAMPLE.
Clueless and Tone Deaf, Jeff Zucker, you are today's winner of the YAASF Grand Prize!  You do have to ask yourself how many of his colleagues at the Clown News Network knew all about this and yet did not mention a word about it while Cuomo was twisting in the wind. If i was Chris Cuomo, I would take note of just how few true friends i had in the world. 

CNN’s Jeff Zucker resigns over undisclosed relationship in Chris Cuomo investigation

Jeff Zucker

FILE - This Dec. 9, 2018 file photo shows CNN Worldwide president Jeff Zucker at the 12th annual CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute in New York. (Photo by Evan Agostini/Invision/AP, File)

CNN boss Jeff Zucker is resigning, effective immediately, over an undisclosed relationship.

The cable news network announced Wednesday that Zucker is stepping down as CNN Worldwide president and Chairman of WarnerMedia News and Sports after being asked about a “consensual relationship” as part of an investigation into former host Chris Cuomo.

“As part of the investigation into Chris Cuomo’s tenure at CNN, I was asked about a consensual relationship with my closest colleague, someone I have worked with for more than 20 years. I acknowledged the relationship evolved in recent years. I was required to disclose it when it began but I didn’t. I was wrong,” Zucker said in a statement. “As a result, I am resigning today.”

Zucker did not name the colleague, but CNN reports it was Allison Gollust, the chief marketing officer for CNN. Gollust is expected to remain at CNN.

Jason Killar, the CEO of CNN parent WarnerMedia said he accepted Zucker’s resignation and would announce an interim leadership plan “shortly.”

Zucker, who previously served as president and CEO of NBCUniversal, oversaw CNN, CNN International, HLN and CNN Digital during his nine years with CNN Worldwide.

Cuomo, the younger brother of former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, was fired in December after being accused of sexual harassment and criticized for breaching journalism ethics by helping the former governor deal with his own allegations of misconduct. A representative for Chris Cuomo said the harassment claims against him were untrue.

“If the goal in making these false and unvetted accusations was to see Mr. Cuomo punished by CNN, that may explain his unwarranted termination,” the spokesman said.

Edited by DKW 86