Fanspoll.com

TitanTiger

Looks good so far cant wait til it gets up and running full throttle maybe a lot more people will join so we can have some heated discussions.

just a thought . .in the pre-season ballot - maybe make it an option that you don't have to vote for newcomer of the year in all of the conferences. I would be shocked if most people knew who half of the new players are ..

You dont read do ya? :P

It says in the instructions at the top...you dont have to fill out all the fields...just the ones you know.

Maybe ill change the color of it make it stand out more.

just a thought . .in the pre-season ballot - maybe make it an option that you don't have to vote for newcomer of the year in all of the conferences.  I would be shocked if most people knew who half of the new players are ..

172247[/snapback]

Don't worry chuck, I thought you had to fill them all out too. :lol:

I will vote but I honestly won't last in the forums.

I give myself several weeks before I am banned

172263[/snapback]

Yeah did you notice how many gator fans were signing up?

Aren't you supposed to get some sort of email to validate your rgistration? I haven't received one yet... I signed up this morning...

Aren't you supposed to get some sort of email to validate your rgistration?  I haven't received one yet... I signed up this morning...

172285[/snapback]

yes, but sometimes the email servers DROP our emails. Ill go ahead and make sure you are in jenny

you are good to go.

Aren't you supposed to get some sort of email to validate your rgistration?  I haven't received one yet... I signed up this morning...

172285[/snapback]

yes, but sometimes the email servers DROP our emails. Ill go ahead and make sure you are in jenny

you are good to go.

172295[/snapback]

I am not sure if there is a conspiracy or not Jenny, it dropped mine too :poke:

:au:

Don't send the confirmations to your corporate email accounts guys. That's almost a sure bet that they are getting blocked.

Archived