Can you feel it?

vatz22au

Well, woke up today. I thought it would be a good idea to go to campus and to run for a bit. I ran around Jordan-Hare, remembering all the great games and plays I have witnessed:

The Upset of #1 Florida

Caddy going crazy on the first play vs Bama

Courtney Taylor's "The Catch" vs Lsu

The list could continue, but those are some of my favorites. As I was running around, I felt the slight feeling of nervousness. Do any of y'all get this? The feeling that your actually on the team....the feeling you may get right before a football game back in your High school days when you were actually on the team. I feel it every year when Auburn starts their season, before every game...usually a week before hand. Its not worrying, its more anxious than anything......but there is still that nervousness that runs strong.

You want gameday to be here.

You want Auburn to win.

You want everything to be alright and everyone having a good time on Sept. 3

As I ran around the stadium, I noticed the trucks coming in stocking up Jordan-Hare with the funnel cakes, coca-colas, etc that the fans will be enjoying. That only made me think of all the rv's that will decorate the campus in a fantastic style this week while I walk to class. Thats when I get chills. After my last class, I walk back...and Rv's just itching to get in to the parking lot. There not here yet, but I can imagine them. It surely is a sight to see....all the Auburn flags being waved throughout the campus.

Sorry, Im just rambling on now....but the nervousness has set in. Its not a bad thing, its a thing I feel because I am a true Auburn fan, and this week is the beginning week of Auburn football!!!

ONE WEEK AWAY!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!! :au::au:

ahhh reading that gave me the chills.

and i had started to get excited for the game..but i was keeping the nervousness away.

Went by the stadium to scan my i.d. to make sure the tickets work... friday afternoon, 4 PM...taping off our tailgate area...throwin the football around, havin a few beers, hell i might even sleep at the tailgate spot...the smell of brats on the grill, the sound of a pop-top being taken off...

now that feeling is in my stomach...this is going to be a LONG week...

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

I get that feeling every time I run past the stadium as well. I had a very similar experience last week as I posted about. I don't think next Saturday will ever get here. Friday is going to suck from 2-3... my class in Haley has a window that faces JHS, so I'll have to sit there trying to think about Ethics when all I can think about is AUBURN TIGER FOOTBALL.

It's almost time....

Enjoy those moments vatz. They will be gone before you know it. It's been a long time but I still remember those same things. :cheer:

Enjoy those moments vatz. They will be gone before you know it. It's been a long time but I still remember those same things as a student. :cheer:

Archived