Who wanted Napier as HC?

bishoptf

I dunno but I know there were some that were singing the praises of Napier as HC at one point in time, but year 2 has been pretty rough and while I do not follow florida football there has to be a lot of angst with where the program is right now after getting beat by Arkansas.  Again lots of folks thought he was going to be a good fit but so far it has not turned out that way, so who likes Napier and was wanting us to go after him and what is going wrong with him running the Florida program?

I really hope year 2 we have a better showing with Freeze and not have the kind of year Napier is having but not sure what the issues are down there...

Guilty as charged. 

I would feel like they'd be ready to take a jump next year but for some reason they decided they really wanted two THREE P5 NC opponents. Oh, and they miss Vandy while drawing Tennessee (meaning they still have four "upper" SEC opponents on top of that!).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AUwent said:

Guilty as charged. 

I would feel like they'd be ready to take a jump next year but for some reason they decided they really wanted two THREE P5 NC opponents. Oh, and they miss Vandy while drawing Tennessee (meaning they still have four "upper" SEC opponents on top of that!).

Yeah he may still turn it around but the folks are getting restless - https://gatorchatter.com/threads/make-gator-football-great-again.33479/ 16 pages of gnashing of teeth, could be a thread here pretty much same concept...I guess what I am saying is everyone has who they think are going to be the one but really I don't think anyone knows the magic formula except for a few, you roll the dice and see how it turns out...

• WarTiger changed the title to Who wanted Napier as HC?