Elite Harmonizing (Eagles)

AuCivilEng1

I stumbled across this video on You tube and was blown away.

This is a great live performance of this song, first off.

Secondly, this guy isolated the vocals of the performance and between the 18:00 - 22:00 mark, he isolated the band harmonizing and its perfection. 

Just a really cool video for music fans to check out. It really highlights just how different level the Eagles were.

@augolf1716 you’d probably enjoy this.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I stumbled across this video on You tube and was blown away.

This is a great live performance of this song, first off.

Secondly, this guy isolated the vocals of the performance and between the 18:00 - 22:00 mark, he isolated the band harmonizing and its perfection. 

Just a really cool video for music fans to check out. It really highlights just how different level the Eagles were.

@augolf1716 you’d probably enjoy this.

Great stuff also a little background info on Randy Meisner and Timothy Schmit who were in a group called Poco before they joined The Eagles. I actually saw more Poco concerts than The Eagles concerts. You can recognize the similar harmony as well as when they joined The Eagles. A little sample.

Oh the great days of MTV..... lots and lots of great memories for me.........

great post civil

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Great stuff also a little background info on Randy Meisner and Timothy Schmit who were in a group called Poco before they joined The Eagles. I actually saw more Poco concerts than The Eagles concerts. You can recognize the similar harmony as well as when they joined The Eagles. A little sample.

Oh the great days of MTV..... lots and lots of great memories for me.........

great post civil

I’m gonna check these out. I’ve always been a sucker for some good classic rock harmonies. Meisner is one of the best at it, may he RIP.

• Like 1