GaTech GAME THREAD

CarolinaTiger

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok these are offically the dumbest announcers alive. I saw a reporter making fun of them earlier in the week .. I second his motion.

This has been the kind of half that you might expect from a green DC and QB.

Gibbs is getting WAY out coached.

Cox looks uneasy and unsure.

It's not out of hand or something that can't be corrected, but someone is going to have to step up and make a play or it could get out of hand.

This has been the kind of half that you might expect from a green DC and QB.

178006[/snapback]

But remember Tubby let it be known that he was the DC too, so never fear, right??? :rolleyes:

Tubby ran Chizik off, then ran his big mouth. He better make some MAJOR adjustments @ halftime. :puke:

Our front 7 is small, if people run directly at us we may be in trouble this year. Side to Side we can outrun anybody, but we can not line up and stop smash mouth football.

We should go 13-0 this year, if nobody attempts to pass on us... :huh:

178009[/snapback]

Or run.

Tubby is not the DC, Gibbs is. He's got a new scheme and it's not working so far. There's no sense in giving up now but this is embarrasing so far. Or D was supposed to keep us in these games, but that's not the case so far. Cox needs more time and we need to give Ball less. He's not even having to throw on te run or off his back foot.

stan is pretty beside himself on the call in the end zone...it looked like interference to me.  when was the ball tipped?

178013[/snapback]

Ticky-tack call. But that 1 call didn't cost us a TD. GT drove the ball down the field with little trouble.

Yes he did barley grab his jersey.

But as Ron Franklin says I have been hit and held harder getting into a elevator

Also that should have been roughing the passer

Oh finally a call....

refs look lost...

its not good when the players have to make the calls too.

did you all see tubby turn his back on the ref when the ref was trying to explain? lol

Archived