This week's AP poll

Did anyone notice the teams ranked 4 to 11 were all 21-6?

This should be separation week heading into the end of the season. 

My fingers are crossed for Wed in the UT game.  I hope we see more experimentation from CBP.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 81spacetiger said:

My fingers are crossed for Wed in the UT game.  I hope we see more experimentation from CBP.

Also, of our 6 losses, 4 of them are to ranked teams: Baylor, Alabama, Kentucky, Florida. 

I saw a stat that said all 21 of our wins are by double digits. We're the only team in the nation that can say that. 

The SEC has 6 teams ranked in the top 25 again this week. Tennessee, Auburn, Alabama, Kentucky, South Carolina and Florida. 

The SEC has either had the most ranked teams or tied for the most ranked teams more weeks than any other conference this season. The SEC is also projected to get 9 teams into the NCAA Tournament. That is tied with the BIG 12 for the most teams projected to make the NCAA Tourney.

I know there's people on the basketball threads that love to rag on Bruce Pearl and this program but we are again in the mix for another SEC Title in arguably the hardest conference this year. The last 6 or 8 years, the SEC schools have gotten more serious about basketball and it has shown. For the past 6 or 7 years, Bruce has had this program on the greatest run it's ever seen for a 7 year stretch and he has done it during a period that the conference is as deep as it's ever been. 

Our basketball program will always have some problems just like every program has problems. Our problems aren't nearly as bad as what some people want to act like they are. We've been as consistent as any other SEC program the past 6+ years. If every SEC basketball program threw all of their problems into a pile, I would just about bet that we would pull ours back out. WDE

• Like 2

On 2/26/2024 at 11:26 PM, 81spacetiger said:

#7 Kansas goes down tonight), 5 more games to go

image.png

Edited by 81spacetiger