It was a very good season overall...

27 wins, 13-5 in the SEC, and SEC tournament champions. Obviously, the loss to Yale was very discouraging. But all in all, it was a very successful season. Sweet 16 was probably the ceiling being in UConn's region, they were one of the best teams the past 40 years or so, nobody was beating them. We just need to build on the positives, and continue to try to get better.

• Like 9

March Madness is sometimes truly "mad." So often we cheer the upset, the "Cinderella," & then 1 day we've gotten good enough to be on the receiving end of the upset, & I've kinda been "mad" ever since. And yet, today I'm able to recognize that being in this position (the receiving end of the upset) is quite an upgrade from where we were prior to 2018. And I'm glad for that. I also enjoyed winning the SEC tournament, beating Alabama by 20-something, & finishing tied for 2nd in a tough league (which then had several flame outs in the NCAA tournament; stll can't figure that). So, yes, it was overall a good season, & I'm glad for the ride through it. Just hated how it ended. (But that's been my sports year all around; I was pulling for Morikawa at the Masters!)

• Thanks 1