Trump will start a war if needed

23 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

people do not know he is an adderall freak. i tried it and i can see why people love it so much. i bet trump thinks it makes him smarter.

also let me say if he wins and does that they will kill him dead. and no i do not wish it on him but the cartels do not play. hell they hired a doctor to keep a DEA agent alive so they could torture him longer before he died. true story.......

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

also let me say if he wins and does that they will kill him dead. and no i do not wish it on him but the cartels do not play. hell they hired a doctor to keep a DEA agent alive so they could torture him longer before he died. true story.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcos:_Mexico

The entire Narcos series is outstanding. Narcos Mexico features DEA Agent Kiki Camarena's story.

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcos:_Mexico

The entire Narcos series is outstanding. Narcos Mexico features DEA Agent Kiki Camarena's story.

do you read? check out the power of the dog trilogy. wow was it eye opening. and it is based on true events but i warn you they are long reads but have been called the mexican godfather saga. i watched som of narco's and enjoyed what i watch but i remember littl.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

do you read? check out the power of the dog trilogy. wow was it eye opening. and it is based on true events but i warn you they are long reads but have been called the mexican godfather saga. i watched som of narco's and enjoyed what i watch but i remember littl.

I have not read it but might check it out. Enjoy the history. The Narcos series and Sicario movies are awesome. Highly recommend. 

• Like 1