All is not lost

AWK

too bad im not an insider, cause i would like to read the whole article...(unless that is the whole article)

179281[/snapback]

It's not, the rest of the article is a very interesting read :)

too bad im not an insider, cause i would like to read the whole article...(unless that is the whole article)

179281[/snapback]

179291[/snapback]

could you possibly cut and paste the text of the article? is it too big?

179281[/snapback]

179291[/snapback]

could you possibly cut and paste the text of the article? is it too big?

179304[/snapback]

Sorry man, Its a little too big :(

Since the 2003 National Championship dispute was between 3 BCS conference teams with 1 loss, 1 loss is certainly not the end of the world. Maybe the 2004 National Championship dispute between 3 undefeated BCS conference teams caused that distinction to become blurry. Virginia Tech lost their season opener to USC in 2004, and they did not lose again until they met us in the Sugar Bowl.

Anyone that thinks AU will finish 4-7 this season is a complete and total idiot. :P

I now return you to your "lookin' up for fallin' sky" detail. :moon:

Anyone that thinks AU will finish 4-7 this season is a complete and total idiot. :P

179313[/snapback]

Ouch just an opinion <_<

179313[/snapback]

Ouch just an opinion <_<

179316[/snapback]

My post is simply MY opinion as well. :D

179313[/snapback]

Ouch just an opinion <_<

179316[/snapback]

My post is simply MY opinion as well. :D

179319[/snapback]

I thought these forums were all about FACTS, damn opinionated people LOL :big:

AWK, you will quickly realize that Mr. Tim will always state his opinion in short, succinct statements and 100% of the time, those statements concern complete loyalty to the orange and blue. There is never a question about what WT's position will be on any Auburn related issue.

That is why we love the guy.

Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT debate Auburn issues with this man. Step away from the keyboard when you get the urge and life will be easier for you. :lol:

AWK, you will quickly realize that Mr. Tim will always state his opinion in short, succinct statements and 100% of the time, those statements concern complete loyalty to the orange and blue.  There is never a question about what WT's position will be on any Auburn related issue.

That is why we love the guy.

Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT debate Auburn issues with this man.  Step away from the keyboard when you get the urge and life will be easier for you. :lol:

179333[/snapback]

We are just poking around with each other, havin fun :poke::roflol:

Virginia Tech lost their season opener to USC in 2004, and they did not lose again until they met us in the Sugar Bowl.

179308[/snapback]

Not tryin to say your wrong, but just making sure we're correct....

Virginia Tech did lose after their season opener. Their 4th game last season was a loss to N.C. State 16-17. But after that -- they did great!

Not tryin to say your wrong, but just making sure we're correct....

Virginia Tech did lose after their season opener. Their 4th game last season was a loss to N.C. State 16-17. But after that -- they did great!

179357[/snapback]

But I was wrong, and you should say it.

Virginia Tech did indeed lose to N.C. State. I was recollecting without looking it up first.

AWK are you know as tigerjacket on another board???

179399[/snapback]

Nope, but i am sure he is a cool guy :P

Archived