Proud Tiger

Atlanta_Tider

I heard that ole Proud Tiger was bad mouthing me and RollTideBama  :big:   :big:

180836[/snapback]

Obviously you were not being bad mouthed for anything you post here since that was your first post. What a great first post it was! <_<:lol:

I heard that ole Proud Tiger was bad mouthing me and RollTideBama  :big:   :big:

180836[/snapback]

Obviously you were not being bad mouthed for anything you post here since that was your first post. What a great first post it was! <_<:lol:

180840[/snapback]

Stand down Ranger, and lead the way. Me and PT go way back, just taking a punch at him for not hearing from him in ages!

BTW my ole man has a nice lil Tab! as well as some silver wings and a nice worn out green beret!

180836[/snapback]

180840[/snapback]

Stand down Ranger, and lead the way. Me and PT go way back, just taking a punch at him for not hearing from him in ages!

BTW my ole man has a nice lil Tab! as well as some silver wings and a nice worn out green beret!

180841[/snapback]

:poke:

Your pop sounds like a smart man. Was he SF in Vietnam?

180836[/snapback]

180840[/snapback]

180841[/snapback]

180845[/snapback]

:comfort: :slimer:

180836[/snapback]

180840[/snapback]

180841[/snapback]

180845[/snapback]

Yes he was, 5th SFG, 173rd Airborne, 66-68. He may be 5 foot nothing but he is damn mean!

180836[/snapback]

Hello my friend. Long time no see. Welcome to WEN. Who squealed on me for bad mouthing you? you deserve every bit of it :big:

How are things in Hotlanta? You and BamaDelta keeping things lively?

180836[/snapback]

Hello my friend. Long time no see. Welcome to WEN. Who squealed on me for bad mouthing you? you deserve every bit of it :big:

180852[/snapback]

Thanks for the welcome PT, I lurked over here for awhile but haven't been here in ages! Just trolling all the college boards since we finally have some football action, or lack of in T-town!

Hotlanta is the same ole place it ever was and yes ole Delta still has much AU love :blink:

I did manage to get to Guntersville 1 whole time this year :angry: also sold my old wooden boat as well!

You been terrorizing the Tennessee River this year any?

180836[/snapback]

180852[/snapback]

Thanks for the welcome PT, I lurked over here for awhile but haven't been here in ages! Just trolling all the college boards since we finally have some football action, or lack of in T-town!

Hotlanta is the same ole place it ever was and yes ole Delta still has much AU love :blink:

I did manage to get to Guntersville 1 whole time this year :angry: also sold my old wooden boat as well!

180854[/snapback]

I have only had the boat out 4-5 times. Seems like other things are always getting in the way. You must be hard up being on an Aubie board this time of night, almost midnight for you. :D

180836[/snapback]

180840[/snapback]

180841[/snapback]

180845[/snapback]

Yes he was, 5th SFG, 173rd Airborne, 66-68. He may be 5 foot nothing but he is damn mean!

180848[/snapback]

Wow, then he was an the infant stages of the SFGs. At that height, he wasn't a tunnel rat was he? By talking to some of the older SF vets, that was the crappiest job some of the SF guys had. Most of the shorter guys are usually mean. They have to be because they usually take to much crap from the other guys! :lol: I learned that early in my career in basic. I had a short DI who was the meanest SOB in the company! For your pop.."De Oppresso Liber"

180836[/snapback]

180852[/snapback]

180854[/snapback]

I have only had the boat out 4-5 times. Seems like other things are always getting in the way. You must be hard up being on an Aubie board this time of night, almost midnight for you. :D

180859[/snapback]

Yep hard up as they come, like I said I am in full college football mode right now, lurking about 6 other boards as I type!! 6am is going to come early and hurt in the morning!!! See ya around PT! :cheer:

180836[/snapback]

180852[/snapback]

180854[/snapback]

180859[/snapback]

Yep hard up as they come, like I said I am in full college football mode right now, lurking about 6 other boards as I type!! 6am is going to come early and hurt in the morning!!! See ya around PT! :cheer:

180862[/snapback]

I'm calling it a night too. Good to see ya. Post more often.

180836[/snapback]

180840[/snapback]

180841[/snapback]

180845[/snapback]

180848[/snapback]

Wow, then he was an the infant stages of the SFGs. At that height, he wasn't a tunnel rat was he? By talking to some of the older SF vets, that was the crappiest job some of the SF guys had. Most of the shorter guys are usually mean. They have to be because they usually take to much crap from the other guys! :lol: I learned that early in my career in basic. I had a short DI who was the meanest SOB in the company! For your pop.."De Oppresso Liber"

180860[/snapback]

Dad saw his way thru quiet a few tunnels at certain times, he has some amazing stories about what he uncovered 200 feet below, IE hospitals, elaborate tunnels, etc. He has some tales, of course after all these years he will only talk to me about it, talk about mouth dropping bone chilling experiences :no: I have actually made a few jumps with my old man over the years, he had a friend who ran a jump school awhile back. I've played on the towers at Benning and the mock ups as well. Also been thru some rappelling at Blood Mountain with a Ranger unit, that was fun!!

Interesting enough, last week I met a guy at work who served under my father in the 173rd, man this guy wanted to talk my head off, wanted to talk to my dad and asked if he was still the meanest SOB around.

Archived