Concerning the polls

rebdawg

Has anyone noticed that the bigger we win the fewer votes we get? My theory is that both the AP voters and the USA Today voters took such a bashing last year for putting OU ahead of us that they are taking it out on us this year. I mean, do you really believe that Virginia or Boston College could hang with us? Honestly? And Miami and FSU are both in the top 15? Come on!

We gave GT 6 turnovers and they only won by 9 points. We should've beaten GT but we didn't. We deserve whatever rank we get right now until we beat a quality opponent. You can't worry about other teams' ranking when your own team is losing games they should not have.

We need to beat USC like nobody's business. They can't stop the run so this might be perfect timing for Kenny Irons. It'd also be good if David Irons could pick off a couple of passes too. ;)

I understand what you are saying, BUT, let's BEAT Western KY FIRST. <_<

I am not really worried about the polls. They proved once and for al last year that they were worthless. Anyone who ranked OU above us knows little about football.

My point was I think they are trying to resurect their ruined reputations by ranking us lower than we deserve simply because everyone who said, "I had OU ranked #2 during the preseason and they never lost," only proved that they were morons. This way tey can say, "See. We weren't wrong. Look how far Aubrn has slipped."

You rank the teams according to how good they are period. Ohio State is has one loss and Bayor is 3-0. Does that mean that Baylor is btter than OSU?

Archived