LSU vs Tenn delayed until Monday 6:30 CT

Erik81

Man, I'll admit, I'm one of the biggest nutria haters there is but I feel for 'em. Their schedule has just been flushed down the toilet this year. They can't catch a break!

All in all, I don't think it will matter though. Texas and USC will not lose another game this year and with the amount of lube the media goes through for those 2 teams is unbelievable.

I'm calling it now...USC vs Texas in the Rose.

All in all, I don't think it will matter though.  Texas and USC will not lose another game this year and with the amount of lube the media goes through for those 2 teams is unbelievable.

183223[/snapback]

Numa, keeping that in mind imagine if ND was still undefeated, the lube amounts would be astronomical. :rolleyes: As far as Texas or USC not losing all I can say is if Texas does lose it better not be to OU or mack brown will kicked out of town.

Its been a rollercoaster season already to say the least. As hard as its been us :lsu: fans, I can't imagine what its like for the team with the uncertainty that's surrounded every game this year. Its gotta be hard to get into a groove and stay focused.

But, for what its worth...I anticipate the West taking another one from the East Monday night.

:homer: <----Best emoticon ever.

If I were forced to pick this one, I would say the Corndogs win by 10. :cheer:

If I were forced to pick this one, I would say the Corndogs win by 10. :cheer:

183267[/snapback]

I'm with Tim!

Its been a rollercoaster season already to say the least. As hard as its been us  :lsu: fans, I can't imagine what its like for the team with the uncertainty that's surrounded every game this year. Its gotta be hard to get into a groove and stay focused.

But, for what its worth...I anticipate the West taking another one from the East Monday night.

:homer: <----Best emoticon ever.

183266[/snapback]

Come on T4E, your tigers scored more in one game than UT did in two. Even with the debacle in the schedule, LSU has the better offense. It will be up to the LSU defense. hint...make the Ainge kid beat you....we enjoyed making him check into pass plays and then screwing them up last year. If the LSU D, plays better than against ASU, LSU should have no probs.

Archived