Question To The Irrational

Auburn910

IF WKU would not have scored 14 on our 3rd team defence in the 4th quarter and we shut out western with our 2nd team QB and mostly 2nd team offence the whole game.... 37-0 what would yall be saying?

We know what you are saying now, that we suck and are 8-3 at best. You dont have to answer or defend your sillyness, i know the answer.

They would find something else related to the offense to use as the downfall of the rest of our season, some people are just that way and are unable to kick back and just enjoy the day.

If it makes em happy, to each his own.

Glad I didn't play for or with these guys in any kind of athletics though. Would have driven me nuts, especially since lot of times only had a couple hours to pick yourself up after a loss or go home.

I think its more in reference to the coaches suck, the players suck, we have no leaders, no character, and no heart comments made about the team that he is considering irrational. There are some people that have already penciled in L's for this team on certain dates.

IF WKU would not have scored 14 on our 3rd team defence in the 4th quarter and we shut out western with our 2nd team QB and mostly 2nd team offence the whole game.... 37-0 what would yall be saying? 

We know what you are saying now, that we suck and are 8-3 at best.  You dont have to answer or defend your sillyness, i know the answer.

183665[/snapback]

37-0?  WKU is a 1-AA team, for crying out loud!  If we can't score more than 37 on WKU with our 2nd string, we might as well forfeit the rest of the season!  If our D was any good, they would have found a way for WKU to get negative points!  FIRE TUBBY NOW!

This is nothing. You should have seen UGA's boards when we were beating ULM 17-7 in the 3rd quarter.

Fire RICHT

HIRE AN OC RICHT YOU IDIOT

RICHT HAS BEEN A FAILURE

FSU OFFENSES SUCK

:lol:

I couldn't stop laughing reading our board

Every fan base goes nuts at times like thes

Archived