Spurrier On Jordan-hare Noise

IrishWarEagle

"The noise at Auburn will not bother us, let's put it that way" Spurrier said.

Ahhhh....I love a good challenge.

It sounds like Spurrier has forgotten about J-H since he went to the NFL. Let's remind him. Think about it this way...you will have four weeks to rest your voice, unless you are going to Ark or LSU.

I think he refering to the fact that his quarterback is not proficient in the Spurrier offense to change the play at the line of scrimmage. They are going with called plays.

I guess he acknowledging our spirit and he should know.

"The noise at Auburn will not bother us, let's put it that way" Spurrier said.

Ahhhh....I love a good challenge.

It sounds like Spurrier has forgotten about J-H since he went to the NFL. Let's remind him. Think about it this way...you will have four weeks to rest your voice, unless you are going to Ark or LSU.

183872[/snapback]

I have lost my voice 2 weeks in a row, might as well make it a third :D

The way I took it was that Spurrior recognizes that there's a lot of noise @ JH stadium. He was just saying that it won't affect them, because the QB's @ SC execute (or try to) the play called by Spurrior. They don't check off at the line, so it doesn't matter how loud it is.

Guest Tigrinum Major
The way I took it was that Spurrior recognizes that there's a lot of noise @ JH stadium.  He was just saying that it won't affect them, because the QB's @ SC execute (or try to) the play called by Spurrior.  They don't check off at the line, so it doesn't matter how loud it is.

183880[/snapback]

Thanks for taking the comment IN context and ruining some good fan bulletin board material, 96.

Now what motivation do we have to make noise on Saturday?

SC's QB, Blake Mitchell, turned his ankle getting sacked against Troy Saturday night. X-Rays were negative, but I doubt he will be able to play 100% against the Tigers.

The backup is a guy named Antonio Heffner who is a much more mobile QB, but isn't a very accurate passer, hence his typically pine-riding ways. With Mitchell, I doubt they'd ever change plays at the line, with Heffner, there's no way in Hell.

Wouldn't it be a lot more intemidating if it were deathly quiet in the stadium and no one said a word?

183930[/snapback]

hahahaha :lol:

Wouldn't it be a lot more intemidating if it were deathly quiet in the stadium and no one said a word?

183930[/snapback]

You mean like for most of the GT game?

183930[/snapback]

You mean like for most of the GT game?

183966[/snapback]

This would be FAR more humorous IF it were not Soooo true.

There were several problems with the crowd noise at the Tech game...

1. The eagle didn't fly.

2. There was a horrible video on the big screen.

3. The band played "rambling Wreck" right in front of my face.

4. I was still pumped and gave a big WAAAARRRR EAGLE HEY as the kcik off WENT OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!!

5. Tech stuffed it down Auburns throat on the first drive of the game.

6. Auburn never lead to get the crowd back in it. Besides the end of the half, when Auburn scored...Tech immediately answered.

Problems with the noise of JH the next 3 game.

1. WE PLAYED CRAPPY OPPONENTS.

This year has been a big dissappointment so far. We are coming off of the best year in the history of the program and have not been able to gain any momentum because of it. We lost to a team we probably should have beat and then our next 3 games are cupcakes that no one outside the Auburn people give two rips about.

With that being said, I still believe we have an opportunity to build on the momentum we had last year. It just sucks that it will take us a month into the season to try and pick up all of the positive national attention that we have lost in the first month of the season.

I got great tickets for the WKU game, go figure... :lol:

But I am the kind of guy that likes to make noise. Even if I am 43 I still like to get it going withn those around me. I find that I like the endzone folks alot better than the older sticks in the mud. Dont get me wrong, we are still louder in the SEc other than :uf: IMHO.

:ut: and :lsu: might get louder on occasion, but from kickoff to final whistle, only :uf: outshines :au: in my book.

Archived