Tenn. Is Playing Horrible

vatz22au

I dont know if it has to do with the fact that Tenn. left Knoxville this morning for this game, but they are just flat. LSU is looking explosive and fast.....I wouldnt blame them for about as much football as they have missed so far in the season.

LSU wins this game it looks like, although the game isnt out of reach yet.

How long after the game is over does it take Fulmer to blame the loss because of traveling on game day.....assuming they lose? He didn't want to play the game at night, then he didn't want to travel on saturday and was "ready to forfeit". Hurricane(s) or not, he didn't want to play this game and I'm starting to see why.

As I type, the ball was just downed by LSU on the Tenn 1yd line. Tenn is in trouble.

So where are all the people who were saying UT would win this game? Come on, where ya at? :P I really hope there is some way UT can come back and win this one, but as it's looking right now, ain't gonna happen.

So where are all the people who were saying UT would win this game? Come on, where ya at? :P   I really hope there is some way UT can come back and win this one, but as it's looking right now, ain't gonna happen.

184018[/snapback]

I said that UT could win this game. If you look at it early they gave LSU a gift on the opening kick-off. If UT's wide recievers make a couple catches (two plays that would have gone for HUGE yardage dropped) and Ainge connects on some overthrows UT would probably be up actually.

Right now UT's passing game is dead in the water, like I said elsewhere..... Ainge can't hit them when they are open and when he does they drop em.

I bet Fat Phill and :ut: excuse will be that they didn't have enough time to get ready for the game flying in the same day. Phill should of just gone ahead and given LSU the game!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

BEAT THE LAME COCKS!

So where are all the people who were saying UT would win this game? Come on, where ya at? :P   I really hope there is some way UT can come back and win this one, but as it's looking right now, ain't gonna happen.

184018[/snapback]

UT could win this game but the linemen are refusing to block for the QB as a form of protest for having to fly on gameday... :P

Seriously, UT looks just plain bad. Time for a new OC at UT and Fulmer might not be too safe himself.

Both of these teams look very beatable. Tennesse has all kinds of problems. LSU looks undisciplined on defense. Some nice plays, but lots of blown coverages, offsides, reckless blitzes. If you have a smart QB, you can make them pay.

Hey Coach Miles, welcome to the SEC. Also, welcome to the boo birds at LSU. Better work on that defense. If UT had started Clausen, this game may not have been close at all.

I didn't see the first half of this game, but I can tell you this about this game:

:ut: - Resilient doesn't define it. After a poor start and some bad decisions by Ainge (did anyone really think he was a good QB?), UT goes to Clausen and he makes good plays. UT had a great chance to win in regulation but the FB dropped a easy pass with no one around him.

:lsu: - Exposed. They were out coached, outplayed and made to look silly on their own field. Nothing could convince me that this was a #4 team, even before this game started. Jamarcus Russell has a heck of an arm, but not much of a head. He may be good, but he's not there yet.

This was a fun game to watch, and I was admittedly pulling for :ut: because of the past treatment of our fans by :lsu: people. I shudder to think about how the :ut: fans are going to fare getting out of town.

Archived