Seriously...about Ut / Lsu

damabama

lsu looked tired.

tennessee looked tired..and scared. and uncoached. not outcoached in this game. just uncoached. i've never seen fulmer look as..agitated?..job scared?..whatever on the sideline in my life. their recievers are awful. both qb's are terrible. the WKU qb looked better than anything UT has. and better than russell too. blake "the snake" would definetly be starting at UT and pushing russell hard, if not starting at lsu. the only reason ut won was because lsu just gave out. even the crowd gave out. and clausen running his yap on tv after the game to the espn chick. whats he want?...a medal?..or a chest to pin it on?..give me a freakin break. les miles might end up making the folks at ole miss look smart with their screw up...er...hire. after lsu's interception at the end of the 4th, one of lsu's asst coaches had to almost tackle miles to keep him from calling their last time out. guess he forgot that the clock stops on a change of posession. thats why i didnt say ut was outcoached. miles looks like the return of the glory days of gerry denardo. to sum it up. i have never..and i mean NEVER..seen 2 supposedly top 10 teams play each other and both stink up the place like tonight.

Archived