Lsu Fans Attacked Ut's Bus

SouthLink02

It was a stark contrast to the welcome Tennessee's team received when it arrived on campus two hours earlier. LSU fans rocked their buses and broke windows by throwing beer bottles at the Vols.

UT athletics director Mike Hamilton said the Tennessee party had four buses, and he was on the last one, which included other school officials and cheerleaders. "They were throwing bottles at the buses and that kind of stuff," Hamilton said. "The bus I was on, they broke three of the windows."

Vicky Fulmer, wife of UT coach Phillip Fulmer, was riding on the first UT bus and said fans threw beer all over it.

LSU officials explained that three cracked windows occurred after the UT buses mistakenly got behind the LSU team buses, which stopped as scheduled.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/foo...u-gameday_x.htm

no, no, no, no, NO . .everyone knows that LSU fan misbehavior is only made up by Auburn fans, and reported by Auburn media.

the sad part is that the university basically said, "well, it happened because their bus was in the wrong place." not "It happpened because we have a significant percentage of fans who are absolute friggin' morons"

Does this really surprise anyone? I mean cmon, Ive been to Baton Rouge on Gameday and some(a large portion but not all) of the fans are completely disrespectful and vulgur.

It's Bush's fault.

184290[/snapback]

Ladies and Gentlemen, We have a WINNER ! :D

This is a recurring theme at LSU...why is it so hard for the cajun faithful to understand that their fans are just awful? Just TRY to do this at Auburn and you'll be arrested in seconds.

And yeah the response from the LSU official was just classic...pretty much blamed it on the UT bus driver. Ha!

That's all we did? Sh*t. Should've thrown a porta potty with an Aubie inside of it at the bus. Then lit a van on fire and stick it in front of the bus. We're progessively getting softer and softer. Pretty soon we'll be seen as a classy fan base like Aubie's.

That's all we did? Sh*t. Should've thrown a porta potty with an Aubie inside of it at the bus. Then lit a van on fire and stick it in front of the bus. We're progessively getting softer and softer. Pretty soon we'll be seen as a classy fan base like Aubie's.

184306[/snapback]

your fans are damn thugs and coon molesters-congratulations on SUCKING :lol:

Well said Erik. All that is required now is MORE Cowbell! ! ! :D

Pretty soon we'll be seen as a classy fan base like Aubie's.

184306[/snapback]

You'd be so lucky...but then again, you'd lose your street cred for the most obnoxious fans in the country. :thumbsdown:

Florida, I'm sorry man, but there's just too many reports of this kind of behavior at BR to let it slide. I've had several horrible experiences there myself, from a girl next to me getting popped in the head with a whiskey bottle, to my child being exposed to some of the most foul language imagineable, to LSU fans partying on the hood of my car and then cussing me and my family when I asked them to get off.

Yea, yea, yea...I know...we ALL have bad fans. Spare me. To try and make light of or even make a feeble attempt to justify a fan base doing something like this is ridiculous. A beer bottle thrown through the window of a bus can seriously injure or even kill someone. Save us the smart remarks and complain to the administration at LSU until they get it under control.

As a lifelong LSU fan i will never condone this kind of behavior. It is unfortunate that people think that alcohol gives them te right to behave in this manner.

I was in college and did my share of drinking but i never acted the way some of these kids do today.

I love LSU and it hurts me to see what they allow to happen. Nothing wrong with some other team banter but that is where it needs to end.

It is even showing up on the field. Very dissapointed in the discipline our team is showing on the field. Make a tackle and run 20 yards saying look at me. Next play get beat for a TD.

I think the University needs to reel some of the drinking in. Arresting people oviously intoxicated.

If i were at the game and saw someone throw a bottle at a bus i would make sure they were arrested.

No way to defend actions like this.

It's Bush's fault.

184290[/snapback]

FIRE THE FEMA DIRECTOR!!!!

:lol:

:au::homer:

Florida, I'm sorry man, but there's just too many reports of this kind of behavior at BR to let it slide.  I've had several horrible experiences there myself, from a girl next to me getting popped in the head with a whiskey bottle, to my child being exposed to some of the most foul language imagineable, to LSU fans partying on the hood of my car and then cussing me and my family when I asked them to get off.

Yea, yea, yea...I know...we ALL have bad fans.  Spare me.  To try and make light of or even make a feeble attempt to justify a fan base doing something like this is ridiculous.  A beer bottle thrown through the window of a bus can seriously injure or even kill someone.  Save us the smart remarks and complain to the administration at LSU until they get it under control.

184313[/snapback]

Down there two years ago, there was this guy flashing people with fake genitalia. Women, children. It didn't matter. It was rather vulgar. Right in people's faces as they drove by.

Armpit of the world, Baton Rouge is.

As a lifelong LSU fan i will never condone this kind of behavior.  It is unfortunate that people think that alcohol gives them te right to behave in this manner.

I was in college and did my share of drinking but i never acted the way some of these kids do today. 

I love LSU and it hurts me to see what they allow to happen.  Nothing wrong with some other team banter but that is where it needs to end. 

It is even showing up on the field.  Very dissapointed in the discipline our team is showing on the field.  Make a tackle and run 20 yards saying look at me. Next play get beat for a TD.

I think the University needs to reel some of the drinking in.  Arresting people oviously intoxicated.

If i were at the game and saw someone throw a bottle at a bus i would make sure they were arrested.

No way to defend actions like this.

184327[/snapback]

Then call or wirte your Athletic Director and your President and tell them to get the fans under control or at least provide protection for visitors to your lovely campus.

Florida, I'm sorry man, but there's just too many reports of this kind of behavior at BR to let it slide.  I've had several horrible experiences there myself, from a girl next to me getting popped in the head with a whiskey bottle, to my child being exposed to some of the most foul language imagineable, to LSU fans partying on the hood of my car and then cussing me and my family when I asked them to get off.

Yea, yea, yea...I know...we ALL have bad fans.  Spare me.  To try and make light of or even make a feeble attempt to justify a fan base doing something like this is ridiculous.  A beer bottle thrown through the window of a bus can seriously injure or even kill someone.  Save us the smart remarks and complain to the administration at LSU until they get it under control.

184313[/snapback]

Down there two years ago, there was this guy flashing people with fake genitalia. Women, children. It didn't matter. It was rather vulgar. Right in people's faces as they drove by.

Armpit of the world, Baton Rouge is.

184330[/snapback]

The funny thing about the situation is that some of the fans take pride in this, We are LSU, We have no respect for ourselves or others! This makes me wonder if alcohol really has anything to do with the situation.

To be truthful...up until the last couple of LS_WHO visits to AU (post Van burning), their fans were the absolute worst I have EVER seen (of course, I've never been to an Eagles game). I was actually embarrassed for the drunk, idiotic people that were there yelling for the Faux Tigers. And they were saying LOTS of things that I didn't want said in front of my wife and kids...which caused me to give more than one dirty look at the droolers. It was disgraceful...more than once.

:au::homer:

LSU officials explained that three cracked windows occurred after the UT buses mistakenly got behind the LSU team buses, which stopped as scheduled.[/

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/foo...u-gameday_x.htm

184264[/snapback]

You should have included the next paragraph, SL:

"Usually that never happens," LSU associate athletics director Herb Vincent said. "We keep the (visiting team) buses moving so the fans never get the opportunity to touch the buses."

So according to school officials, the problem isn't that LSU fans are out-of-control thugs, but that visitors just aren't keeping their buses out of harm's way? :angry:

Personally, I'd want to fire any Auburn official who tried to excuse such actions on our campus as in any way the visitors' fault!

Do what? Post this article on there? I believe someone did. In fact, I got this from another LSU board. Want to post it again there?

Are you trying to hijack another thread because you still are crying over another thread? Good grief, get over it and move on. You sound like a baby whose candy got stolen when you bring up this whole linking thing. It was amusing to argue about the linking topic (which I doubt anyone cares on this thread) a week ago when your lame thread was made.

:moon:

Archived