Lsu Fans Attacked Ut's Bus

SouthLink02

Hijack this thread? Not me, that's your trick.

Where am I hijacking anything?

Like I said above, you can't stand that your own thread stating something got turned around on people laughing at your own hypocrisy, which I loved :moon:

What goes around, comes around per the TF example :lol:

Give it up puppy.

Said the baby who HIJACKED a thread to continue the argument :lol:

Come on, Proud...this was dead until you wanted to bring it up. Is this another one of your brillant arguments?

Hey vatz.....find anything good to eat in Auburn tonight :big:

How is Byron's these days?

184498[/snapback]

A batch of Momma G's nachos is currently sitting next to me actually....mmmm B)

I can't believe that this kind of crap is allowed to go on at BR. It doesn't even say if anyone was arrested, I guess that means that no one was. There are several other teams that care about their football just as much as the people in cajun country but nothing like this happens. Control your damn fans LSU. This is unacceptable behavior and this kind of stuff happens all too often in Baton Rouge.

Florida, I'm sorry man, but there's just too many reports of this kind of behavior at BR to let it slide.  I've had several horrible experiences there myself, from a girl next to me getting popped in the head with a whiskey bottle, to my child being exposed to some of the most foul language imagineable, to LSU fans partying on the hood of my car and then cussing me and my family when I asked them to get off.

Yea, yea, yea...I know...we ALL have bad fans.  Spare me.  To try and make light of or even make a feeble attempt to justify a fan base doing something like this is ridiculous.  A beer bottle thrown through the window of a bus can seriously injure or even kill someone.  Save us the smart remarks and complain to the administration at LSU until they get it under control.

184313[/snapback]

Down there two years ago, there was this guy flashing people with fake genitalia. Women, children. It didn't matter. It was rather vulgar. Right in people's faces as they drove by.

Armpit of the world, Baton Rouge is.

184330[/snapback]

I would have gotten out of my car and beaten him with IT!!!!!!!!

Archived