An Uninformed Opinion On Pat Dye Field

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Paul's Pontifications on Pat

I found it interesting that PF chimed in on this issue in such a negative way. You would think that someone who is so infatuated with the past would research it a little and realize what Shug means to the Auburn family.

It might become official today, I might finally enter a Finebaum free existence.

I found it interesting that PF chimed in on this issue in such a negative way.  You would think that someone who is so infatuated with the past would research it a little and realize what Shug means to the Auburn family.

It might become official today, I might finally enter a Finebaum free existence.

184267[/snapback]

:puke:

Whatever PF has up his sleeve, it is for his benefit. Naming JHS JHDS is a joke and he knows that. He would be the first to criticize it.

Wait a minute, that is likely the real reason he is writing this. Get us fired up to call in. That would make sense.

Bottomline: It is PF, dont trust him for a second to even actually believe this cracp.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I found it interesting that PF chimed in on this issue in such a negative way.  You would think that someone who is so infatuated with the past would research it a little and realize what Shug means to the Auburn family.

184267[/snapback]

:puke:

Whatever PF has up his sleeve, it is for his benefit. Naming JHS JHDS is a joke and he knows that. He would be the first to criticize it.

Wait a minute, that is likely the real reason he is writing this. Get us fired up to call in. That would make sense.

Bottomline: It is PF, dont trust him for a second to even actually believe this cracp.

184272[/snapback]

You hit the nail on the head, David. The name would sound stupid for one thing (hair dye) and he would be critical of the change.

WOW...if Coach Dooley reads this, he'll be really PO'd about that Dooley Field in Athens. :lol:

What a maroon....

:au::homer:

Are any of you really gonna bother to listen to the opinion of a man who wears womens hot pants with his junk hanging out on national T.V.?

Guest Tigrinum Major
Are any of you really gonna bother to listen to the opinion of a man who wears womens hot pants with his junk hanging out on national T.V.?

184288[/snapback]

You lost me on that one, AWK.

The smartest way to handle :ua: fineSCUM is no ignore him. He really hates that. B)

184288[/snapback]

184291[/snapback]

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19801 this is what i spoke of lol

Guest Tigrinum Major

184288[/snapback]

184291[/snapback]

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19801 this is what i spoke of lol

184323[/snapback]

That isn't Finebaum. That is Jim Traber in Oklahoma City.

184288[/snapback]

184291[/snapback]

184323[/snapback]

That isn't Finebaum. That is Jim Traber in Oklahoma City.

184325[/snapback]

i need to lay off the alcohol when i read the forums :blink::big:

Archived