Caleb King

BiggestAUfan

Currently we have 4 RBs on scholly. Tre, Kenny, Carl and Brad (5 if you count Tristan).

We may possibly add in the '06 class Tate, Fanin and possibly one of the following: Eason, Cox, Brown or Sowell.

Even if we only get 2 in '06 we'll have 6-7 on scholly. Will this be a deterent to getting Caleb King?

Or...... do we even have a chance regardless of how many we have on the roster???

I would have no idea. He will be in the 2007 signing class which is a little further down the recruiting trail than I usually look. I may be aware of kids on the distant horizon, but rarely think too much about them. If I did, I would be worried that I was getting to be like Bama fans obsessing over Leroy Jordan's, grandson or one of Kenny Stabler's off spring (or at least the one's he is aware of).

When King gets here we'll be minus Tre and Kenny Irons tho, so that'll be 3-4 schollys.. and Stewart will be a senior at that point. Besides he's real good friends with Brad Lester and they wanna become the new Caddy/Ronnie...so we'll see

• 3 weeks later...

5'11" 184lbs and runs a 4.64 40? :blink:

What am I missing? :huh:

You are missing an error. Caleb runs a legitimate 4.46. He is an outstanding back.

I recently joined rivals and had the pleasure of viewing Caleb King's highlight reels. This guy is absolutely amazing. A lot of people, if you follow recruiting have seen the Noel Devine videos. King is very comparable to Devine. He has speed, shiftiness and is very tough. If we hold on to the committment of Benjamin Tate and get King in 2007(not to mention still having Brad Lester) and Brandon Cox as a senior, that backfield would be absolutely unreal.

Archived