UK Football Story

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

I think this is one of the signs of the apocolypse...

Woman strips for every KY win

Talk about supporting the home team - Lexington's WKQQ-FM is sporting billboards around town offering to show a little skin for a Kentucky football win. In a take off from the movie "Major League", radio personality "Kitten" has been photographed in varying degrees of undress so that the radio station could gradually undress her billboard following every UK win.

Don't worry, David, this is very G rated...for now anyway.

If they stick with this project long term, do you think they will age the woman as the years roll by? Maybe they'll get a different lady every year. I'd hate to see grandma on a billboard 30 years down the road when they finally get her undressed.

If they stick with this project long term, do you think they will age the woman as the years roll by?  Maybe they'll get a different lady every year.  I'd hate to see  grandma on a billboard 30 years down the road when they finally get her undressed.

184606[/snapback]

:puke::puke: she already looks around 40, they shoulda hired a real stripper to stand there during the game :)

Seen the billboard first hand.

They're making a huge deal of this up here in Lexington. Another local radio station was joking that instead of this they should put a big, fat, hairy, naked guy on a billboard and start covering him up when UK wins.

Anyways, there's no news to speak of. So far, she's fully clothed.

:uk::roflol:

Archived