Aborting Crime?

TexasTiger

This week, Bennett said on his syndicated radio show: "I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could, if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down," he said.

And Republicans wonder why most black people don't vote for them?

This week, Bennett said on his syndicated radio show: "I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could, if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down," he said.

185355[/snapback]

and I wonder why 1 republican is voice for all of them....by your analysis TT, Howard Dean should cause every single deomocrat to lose their seat in the senate next election cycle

185355[/snapback]

Actually Republicans wonder why blacks continue to vote for democrats who have who have made grand promises to them for years and don't follow thru. It appears the dems want the black vote but don't want the blacks around. How many blacks were on John Kerry's election campaign staff? How many were in Howard Dean's cabinet when he was governor?

Which President has nominated more blacks and Hispanics as federal judges GW or any democrat?

Which President has placed blacks in highly visible and highly important positions in his cabinet, GW or any democrat?

185355[/snapback]

Good to see that the Left continues to distort and take out of context what others say.o Bennett wasn't in the least bit advocating any such course of action, but instead was having an intellectual discussion in which he clearly stated the immorality and impossibilty of such a thing. And while Republicans merely talk about the hypothetical, there are folks who are ADVERTISING free abortions to those very same Katrina victims, and nothing at all gets said.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I am far more opposed to what the Left honestly says they'll do than the lies and distortions they promote about what the Right will do.

Bennett did not say what the Left is trying to spin he said. They know it, but they also know that the Left wing mainstream media won't report the true story.

Good try TT. The left usually takes uses a quote out of context. If you would have provided a link for the whole discussion then it would have been seen that Bennet was being "sarcastic" in pointing out how some racists think when it comes to their idea of reducing violence. I actually was listening to the show when that comment was made and it was not even close to the way you were trying to make it out to be.

But let's just pretend that he did say it on the way you tried to present it. Who says he speaks for all republicans? Are you saying that Phil Donahue speaks for all liberals? So anything that Donahue ever says, I can go ahead and assume you agree with him?

As far the black vote when it comes to republicans, it seems that more and more blacks are voting republican because they are starting to see through the democrats lies about helping them. Alot of black leaders are starting to see how welfare is keeping black people. Also, like TigerMike said, they are also seeing a republican president put more minorities in high-level positions then any other president ever has. Just a little something to chew on my liberal friend. :D

Good try TT. The left usually takes uses a quote out of context. If you would have provided a link for the whole discussion then it would have been seen that Bennet was being "sarcastic" in pointing out how some racists think when it comes to their idea of reducing violence. I actually was listening to the show when that comment was made and it was not even close to the way you were trying to make it out to be.

But let's just pretend that he did say it on the way you tried to present it. Who says he speaks for all republicans? Are you saying that Phil Donahue speaks for all liberals? So anything that Donahue ever says, I can go ahead and assume you agree with him?

As far the black vote when it comes to republicans, it seems that more and more blacks are voting republican because they are starting to see through the democrats lies about helping them. Alot of black leaders are starting to see how welfare is keeping black people. Also, like TigerMike said, they are also seeing a republican president put more minorities in high-level positions then any other president ever has. Just a little something to chew on my liberal friend. :D

185521[/snapback]

Yes he was trying to make a larger point, but he used this example because he believes it is true, even if wrong to do. Party politics aside, can we at least agree it was a stupid thing to say?

185521[/snapback]

Yes he was trying to make a larger point, but he used this example because he believes it is true, even if wrong to do. Party politics aside, can we at least agree it was a stupid thing to say?

185527[/snapback]

If you had not said, "And Republicans wonder why most black people don't vote for them?", it might be easier to not to think along party political lines, but it is your thread. :big:

Yes he was trying to make a larger point, but he used this example because he believes it is true, even if wrong to do

So what? It statistically WOULD be true, but acknowledging that FACT still does not mean Bennett ever would promote such a final solution. In fact, Bennett goes on to say how absurd such a notion is and talks about the evils ( in his eyes ) of abortion. And while Bennett speaks about how wrong abortion is, there's a clinic in Arkansas that is ADVERTISING free abortions to the victims of Katrina.

The Left actually does what they accuse the Right of merely TALKING about, and who gets vilified here?

Archived