Baton Rouge Roll Call

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Since Jenny has bailed in the name of marital harmony and a WS game on picture in picture, who else is going to Baton Rouge?

We will be heading out Saturday morning and getting into Baton Rouge about noon, maybe earlier depending on speed.

I am supposed to hook up with some folks near the PMC and have to deliver some tickets to some other Auburn folks across the stadium in the RV parking lots. Other than that, no plans.

We will be in a truck, so we are planning on just hanging out and taking in the atmosphere. Anyone want to get together for an unofficial AUNation party? I am horrible at planning, so someone else take the lead. I will contribute to the festivities with some beverages and good company.

Roll Call!!

We will be heading out Saturday morning and getting into Baton Rouge about noon, maybe earlier depending on speed. 

190890[/snapback]

or later if you get caught. :D

If you get an AUNation tailgate party up i'll come stop by for sure, since I have to meet up with you anyway. If not you can just walk over to the RV lot and chill with us.

We will be there as well! Our son is in the LSU Tiger Band, but we are not, I repeat, not wearing LSU clothes or rooting for them! WAR EAGLE!! We made a hotel reservation early this summer and luckily it wasn't canceled. We are driving down early Sat. morning. Have to go to the Opelika vs Auburn High Game friday night. Go Tigers!

Hope to see a lot of Orange and Blue in Baton Rouge! :cheer:

Since Jenny has bailed in the name of marital harmony and a WS game on picture in picture, who else is going to Baton Rouge?

190890[/snapback]

JENNY AIN'T BAILING!! We found a babysitter!!! So count me in. As mentioned in the Tickets Forum, I have four Auburn section tickets (read NOSEBLEED) that I am willing to sell to AUBURN people for face value. For corndogs, they are $500 each! :roflol: These are Auburn faculty tickets and it might look funny if the seat occupants were wearing anything other than orange and blue.

I myself will be sitting in the middle of the club level, smack dab in the middle of the LSU alum and long time season ticket holders! Here's hoping I am the only happy camper for fifty rows! :big:

TM, I have your cell - I will call when we hit BR.

WAR EAGLE!

Well I'll be in the LSU student section trying not to get things thrown at me. I'm sure not wearing my colors in there.

190939[/snapback]

So you are going to be a War Chicken? :D

Ain't no way I would go in there without at least an Auburn T-shirt on.

Lucky bunch of jerks. <_<

Wait, Did I type that out loud? :P

I am going to be watching on TV--Tiger Dad is having to work so the two kids can enjoy the game in person--Please don't spend too much of Dad's money--!!

I' am going to watch the game at On Tap here in Birmingham with a bunch of the young BHam Auburn Alums. A girl that works in my building is a big LSU fan and im thinking about bringing her just so that i can get a taste of the feeling at Baton Rouge, WHO KNOWS?!?!?!, maybe she will even chunk a bottle at me! :P

I am going to be watching on TV--Tiger Dad is having to work so the two kids can enjoy the game in person--Please don't spend too much of Dad's money--!!

191131[/snapback]

We will try not to but have fun at work!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!

LS WHO?

190890[/snapback]

JENNY AIN'T BAILING!! We found a babysitter!!! So count me in. As mentioned in the Tickets Forum, I have four Auburn section tickets (read NOSEBLEED) that I am willing to sell to AUBURN people for face value. For corndogs, they are $500 each! :roflol: These are Auburn faculty tickets and it might look funny if the seat occupants were wearing anything other than orange and blue.

I myself will be sitting in the middle of the club level, smack dab in the middle of the LSU alum and long time season ticket holders! Here's hoping I am the only happy camper for fifty rows! :big:

TM, I have your cell - I will call when we hit BR.

WAR EAGLE!

191045[/snapback]

Your turn to yell for us!

Here's hoping you have reason to cheer so much you loose your voice for a week!

:cheer::au::cheer:

Archived