Notre Dame

Proud Tiger

As I posted last week, I went to the ND-Tenn. game in South Bend last Saturday. We had a great time and good tailgating. The leaves were in full color and it the weather was good. It is a good atmosphere and the people were nice, even to a guy wearing an Auburn hat.

I like their campus. The buildings aren't anything to brag about but there are lots of old trees and the color was striking. The best part is that the whole campus is pretty much closed to teaffic. It is almost fully pedestrian and it was nice Saturday morning to see fans walking all over campus without any traffic and the band marching around playing the ND fight song. I'm glad Auburn is heading in that direction. I wish we could schedule a series with ND. It would be a good trip for Auburn fans. Really a good place for a FB game.

I've always wanted to go to a game in South Bend... I also think it would be great for us to schedule a series with them because it would be a big OOC game and a great travel game for fans of both teams...

Archived