HELP!!

WaDE'05

I am looking for a copy of the game on Video or DVD to send to a friend of mine that is currently overseas. I recorded the game on my Windows Media Center PC and thought I was so smart when I selected "best" quality for the recording. Unfortunately "best" qualtiy took up 9.3 GBs on my hard drive, so it won't fit on a regualr 4GB DVD, and no video editing software that I have found will split up the weird file format that microsoft uses to record TV with. Sorry, for the whole sob story, TMI, I'm sure, but I do need a copy of the game in the most desperate way. I'll be leaving late this afternoon to go back home (Bham) for Thanksgiving. So if there is anyone who has a copy that lives along I-85, I-65, or Hwy 280 between Birmingham and Auburn, I'd love to buy one off of you. Thanks a lot guys. Just post or PM me if you can help. War Eagle!

I am looking for a copy of the game on Video or DVD to send to a friend of mine that is currently overseas.  I recorded the game on my Windows Media Center PC and thought I was so smart when I selected "best" quality for the recording.  Unfortunately "best" qualtiy took up 9.3 GBs on my hard drive, so it won't fit on a regualr 4GB DVD, and no video editing software that I have found will split up the weird file format that microsoft uses to record TV with.  Sorry, for the whole sob story, TMI, I'm sure, but I do need a copy of the game in the most desperate way.  I'll be leaving late this afternoon to go back home (Bham) for Thanksgiving.  So if there is anyone who has a copy that lives along I-85, I-65, or Hwy 280 between Birmingham and Auburn, I'd love to buy one off of you.  Thanks a lot guys. Just post or PM me if you can help.  War Eagle!

200654[/snapback]

What is the format? Can you edot out the commercials and halftime to make it fit? DVDs will only hold 2 hours of video. No matter what format it's in now your DVD authoring software will convert/compress it to MPEG2 and you can get 2 hours of video using MPEG2 compression.

Archived